We Spend a Day on the Boat, Trying Not to Drop it in the Ocean!
💬 In this week's issue:
- Pixel Fold and iPhone. Conundrums, excitement, and a lovely day out!
- Favourite Stuff. Advanced preview of what I've been using/reviewing
- Latest Videos. Catch up on the latest videos on the channel
This week, Chris and I went out on a little day trip on the boat, over to the Isle of Wight (a little-ish island off the South Coast of the UK) to test out the Pixel Fold in a real-world usage, Day in the Life style video! We also took along Hudson, a potential new videographer to see what he was made of!
We had an absolute BLAST on the boat, although things did get a little choppy on the way back! We swam in the sea, had great pizza and bough enormous cookies (no, not THAT kind) from a quaint little bakery in Cowes.
I'm super excited to share this video with you in the coming weeks as DITL style videos are probably my favourite type of content to make. More vlog-style than hardcore phone review. Let me know if you like this kind of content as I'd love to make more of it!
I am truly loving the Pixel Fold! It's an absolutely fantastic phone and, although it's on the pricey-side of things, essentially, you're getting a tablet and a phone in one, so it does make it worth the cash!
We've also had a few more leaked rumours from the iPhone 15, and it's got me thinking... I do tend to carry two phones on a daily basis: one iPhone and one Android, and, as much as I love the S23 Ultra, it makes more sense to get the iPhone 15 and actually stick with the Pixel Fold, for the extra versatility and screen size!
To be honest, I'll probably change my mind at some point closer to the time but I'll be keeping everyone posted!
🗞 Favourite Things
- I'm hoping to get my hands on a new DJI drone as the batteries in my one are pretty much ruined! I'd love to get either the Air 3 OR the Mini 2. The Mini is good so we can fly it in more locations that don't have restrictions.
- The upcoming release of the Beats Studio Pros have got me excited! They are almost half the price of the Airpod Pro Max and are potentially just as good! I'd be interested to know if you lot would be interested on hearing my thoughts on these, or perhaps a comparison video on my channel?
- These Govee Outdoor Flood Lights were sent to me and they've replaced my existing outdoor lights and they're bloody excellent.
🎥 This week's video
Highlights of the latest videos published on the channel
10 Ways the Pixel Fold is BETTER Than iPhone 14 Pro
❤️ Enjoy this newsletter?
Forward to a friend and let them know where they can subscribe (hint: it's here).
Anything else? Hit reply to send feedback or say hello.